Hi people,
it's a long time that I ask to myself what is freedom and if really exist and it's a positive thing. This statement can sound strange (me too) but I think it's not fool, now I'll to explain you why. Already I know that it'll be very hard explain it in this foreign language because it's the same in Italian I'll attempt to be as clear as possible.
The fundamental question is (for me): "What is freedom?"
I think that freedom can be divide in two fundamental categories: Social Freedom and Personal Freedom. In my way of think both are present in every person but aren't the same and I can't considered its positive.
When I talk about social freedom I think to freedom that belong to every one, freedom in thinking, speaking, living, moving and all that think that permit to society to express their wish without any coercion that came from the society too, that it's different to the concept of democracy here I don't talk about politic. Therefore for me the social freedom is objective positive concept that every society can follow and conquest with their pacific (I hope) battles&revolution.
The personal freedom it's for me another think because it bring to different consequences on the person that deal with it. Now I try to propose you my point of view and I attempt to organize a objective reasoning but until now I know it's a claim fairly impossible.
First of all I think that personal freedom it's a personal concept that can be negative. Indeed my concept of personal freedom is surely different from many other personal freedom concept (this remark can extended to anyone). For me freedom is as had tell De Andrè: "Una prigione senza confini" the English translation is: "A prison without borderline". This because I feel in trap for two reasons that can be resumed in two question: "If I want to use my personal freedom I hurt someone else in every way?" and the consequential lemma is: "Can I private myself to freedom to do something just for this?". I know that now the discussion it's append on thin line of personal opinion, therefore now try to give you my answer that I hope will be objective as possible.
I think that in general there isn't the good and the evil but exist the right and wrong, I know that both are personal point of view but I feel it in different way, I feel right and wrong like an objective think because their answer to the question: "Its my behavior the same that i would like that someone else use to me?", I know that in this thought there is an apparent a contradiction but it isn't so. (I know that I am not clear. Sorry).
Anyway returning to personal freedom, I think that if I use it I can hurt all the people that have deal with my research of freedom. Therefore which type of freedom is this? Surely not a good one and therefore it's better that it not belong to me! Therefore I am not free? Yes certainly. I know that I live in a beautiful "prigione senza confini"! And you? Where do you live?
See you,
Mio
PS: Maybe this time I request too much to my English, I'll revisited this post again. Sorry.
it's a long time that I ask to myself what is freedom and if really exist and it's a positive thing. This statement can sound strange (me too) but I think it's not fool, now I'll to explain you why. Already I know that it'll be very hard explain it in this foreign language because it's the same in Italian I'll attempt to be as clear as possible.
The fundamental question is (for me): "What is freedom?"
I think that freedom can be divide in two fundamental categories: Social Freedom and Personal Freedom. In my way of think both are present in every person but aren't the same and I can't considered its positive.
When I talk about social freedom I think to freedom that belong to every one, freedom in thinking, speaking, living, moving and all that think that permit to society to express their wish without any coercion that came from the society too, that it's different to the concept of democracy here I don't talk about politic. Therefore for me the social freedom is objective positive concept that every society can follow and conquest with their pacific (I hope) battles&revolution.
The personal freedom it's for me another think because it bring to different consequences on the person that deal with it. Now I try to propose you my point of view and I attempt to organize a objective reasoning but until now I know it's a claim fairly impossible.
First of all I think that personal freedom it's a personal concept that can be negative. Indeed my concept of personal freedom is surely different from many other personal freedom concept (this remark can extended to anyone). For me freedom is as had tell De Andrè: "Una prigione senza confini" the English translation is: "A prison without borderline". This because I feel in trap for two reasons that can be resumed in two question: "If I want to use my personal freedom I hurt someone else in every way?" and the consequential lemma is: "Can I private myself to freedom to do something just for this?". I know that now the discussion it's append on thin line of personal opinion, therefore now try to give you my answer that I hope will be objective as possible.
I think that in general there isn't the good and the evil but exist the right and wrong, I know that both are personal point of view but I feel it in different way, I feel right and wrong like an objective think because their answer to the question: "Its my behavior the same that i would like that someone else use to me?", I know that in this thought there is an apparent a contradiction but it isn't so. (I know that I am not clear. Sorry).
Anyway returning to personal freedom, I think that if I use it I can hurt all the people that have deal with my research of freedom. Therefore which type of freedom is this? Surely not a good one and therefore it's better that it not belong to me! Therefore I am not free? Yes certainly. I know that I live in a beautiful "prigione senza confini"! And you? Where do you live?
See you,
Mio
PS: Maybe this time I request too much to my English, I'll revisited this post again. Sorry.




No comments:
Post a Comment