Are you sure?

Radio Pazza

My Music

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, 2 October 2007

Altissimo Mountain

Hi bloggers and not,
this morning I get up early like every day and with my cup of coffee and milk I go out on the balcony I stayed there for three second because I felt a the chilly morning air bite my face. I remember this summer in the early morning when it was a pleasure stop me there and listen, observe and think... now the woods are becoming red, yellow and brown maybe the woods feel ashamed because know that within few days it will be naked; some birds are departed for search warm place to sped their autumn and winter, the sun is becoming more shiny every day more showing its face little bit late day by day the autumn is coming!!!
Thinking at this season mutation I would like post you the impression that I had last Sunday when with Nicola and me went on Monte Altissimo a mountain above the Garda lake where you can enjoy the beautiful view of the meridional part of Trentino-Alto Adige. (Busa included).
We departed above Nago and took a dirt road in the wood after thirty minutes of walk we were in green field with the gently sun of the morning that keep us a good warm company. We were chatting walking and observing all around the nature the place and after one hour we were on the top at mountain refuge D. Chiesa. Here were waiting us the traditional trekking's tea with alcohol or not only its hot flow through the throat it's a pleasure and a incentive to go out again if the water isn't good!
After a while we was out on the mountaintop enclosed to the beautiful ring of mountain and lake here some photos were duty! Then we were ready to come back home. We decided to took a new path for come back and since I always trust in Nicola (although we are lost again) I followed him like a blind person follow her dog... unfortunately my dog was blind too (:-))... we were not lost but we were out of the path among mughi (type of pine's three) only a "brave" and funny downhill trought this sort of wood we'll bring us to the right path. After thirty minutes some falls and many scratches we were down on the right path now we must went up again for took the path that will brought home... we had got change the name of the mountain from Altissimo (highest) to Lunghissimo (longest), we were the only people at world that were able to extend the downhill more than the climb!!! But doesn't matter because I understand that Nicola is not an excellent orientiring compainion but I know that a third time I'll follow him anyway because I know that I'll enjoy! :-P
Finnaly we were at the car ready to lunch ready to seeing the pictures (unfortunately not mine because my digital camera doesn't work!!!!).
I would like to thanks to Nicola for the tour and especially for the funny deviation (:-)) but more for her company! I advise anyone who will came in Busa to go on Altissimo and if you will take a special short cut contact me, I'll talk with pleasure to Nicola, he always will find one for you!!!
See you,

Mio

No comments:

Something About Me

Last Listen Music

  • Rimmel -Francesco De Gregori
  • Mio Fratello E' Figlio Unico -Rino Gaetano
  • Ingresso Libero -Rino Gaetano
  • Going For The One -Yes
  • Serenade in Bb K361-370a [Gran Partita] -W. A. T. Mozart
  • Relayer -Yes
  • 9° Sinfonia -Ludwig Van Beethoven
  • Blue -Joni Mitchell
  • Quadrophenia -The Who
  • Tales From Topographic Ocean -Yes

Last Read Books

  • Manuale del Guerriero Della Luce -Paulo Coelho
  • Il Castello dei Destini Incrociati -Italo Calvino
  • Il Petalo Cremisi e il Bianco -Michel Faber
  • Dance Dance Dance -Murakami Haruki
  • On The Road (Sulla Strada) -Jack Keruoac

Last Seen Movie

Translation - by Google